Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Pick My New Spring Soap Scents and Get a Bar of Soap for Free

It is that time of year. My favorite pthalate free fragrance supplier,Candlescience, is having its spring scent sale. I have to place the order for my spring scents today. I have some shows to do and would like your input on what scents should be added to my line this spring. Here are the choices. I will take all the people who comment and randomly draw a name from a hat. That person will get a free bar of soap. They get to pick the scent :)

1)Basil and Herb
2)Beach Linen
3)Black Raspberry Vanilla
4)Coconut
5)Coconut Lime
6)Coconut Lime Verbena
7)Citrus Basil
8)Cucumber Melon
9)Day at the Spa
10)Dreamsicle
11)English Garden
12)Fruit Slices
13)Gardenia
14)Golden Rose
15)Green Tea and Lemongrass
16)Bamboo
17)Jamaica Me Crazy
18)Lavender Cucumber Sage
19)Lavender Vanilla
20)Mango Tangerine
21)Love Spell
22)Peach
23)Peppermint Eucalyptus
24)Pineapple Coconut
25)Pineapple Sage
26)Pink Sugar
27)Plumberry
28)Plumeria
29)Sweet Pea and vanilla
30)Tuscan Melon and Vanilla
31)White Tea and Berries
32)Strawberry

Let me know what sounds good to you. I need at least 5 new scents:) If something sounds like it would be awesome in a candle, but maybe not in soap, I would like to know that too. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment